
Tuesday night I went to bed at 10PM. Couldn't fall asleep and an hour passed so I decided to sketch until I got tired. 12AM I decided to call it quits and go to bed. Just then I began to hear yelling outside. It was coming from my neighbors house across the street. I couldn't see them because their blinds were down but I heard them. There were 3 people yelling things like "IN THE NAME OF JESUS", "BLOOD OF CHRIST", and "LUCIFER! GO BACK TO HELL" and other stuff along those lines. They were basically performing an exorcism or some demon ridding ritual at TWELVE IN THE MORNING! WITH THEIR WINDOWS OPEN! And they just got louder and louder to the point where they were banging on tables and screaming out the words.
Now I personally I don't believe in exorcisms and what you do in your home is your business. But if your going to perform an exorcism at least close the windows or do it in the morning when I have to wake up.
Anyways, here's the sleepless sketch I made and the text I quickly added as I started to hear the neighbors.

No comments:
Post a Comment